Credentials: (noun) 1. Evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form; e.g.: Only those with the proper credentials are admitted.
2. Anything that provides the basis for confidence, belief, credit, etc.
Credentials are what you want in a firm with which you are entrusting not only your past-due receivables, but also your company's good name. They are what gives you the confidence, belief, and credit that the commercial collection agency is exactly what they say they are, and can do what they say they can do.
CST COMPANY HAS THE CREDENTIALS
The evidence of authority, status, rights, and entitlements to privileges come from the proper licensing, certifications and memberships, bonds and other insurance that a commercial collection agency should have. This protects your company and authorizes the agency to represent you in the collection of all your past-due receivables.
CST Company's credentials are many, and each adds to the basis for confidence that your company is dealing with a firm that takes protecting your interests very seriously. Take a look at the steps CST Company has taken to protect our most important asset–-our clients.
- Commercial Collection Agencies of America founding member.
- International Association of Commercial Collectors (IACC) member.
- Credit Research Foundation Member.
- SSAE 16 Type1 (SOC1).
- Licensed and bonded in all states requiring such for a commercial collection agency.
- Certificates of Authority to do business in states where required.
- $1,000,000 Crime Coverage - Computer Fraud.
- $1,000,000 General Liability Insurance.
- $2,000,000 Network Security Insurance.
- $2,000,000 Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance.
- $5,000,000 Commercial Umbrella Insurance.
An entitlement to the privilege of handling your past-due receivables may be an expensive undertaking, but the proper credentials are a valuable asset for both your company and CST Company.